How to create a form on Adoric campaign
- Go to the 'campaigns' page, click on the + button and name your new campaign.
- Choose any template you like (use the "lead" category to get the form built in your campaign).
- You can also add a form by clicking on "Elements" and choosing "form"
- Edit the form fields by clicking on the pen sign and changing the name of each field on the left sidebar. In the same way, you can add other fields to your form or change the order of the fields on the form.
- You can also add Hidden fields to your form. This field is not displayed to the end-user and the relevant information from this field can be seen only by you.
Such use case includes verifying a lead was sent by an Adoric campaign or indication of a specific URL for future callbacks.
For any actions after the form submission, click on the form and open this left sidebar. Choose "Redirect"
The options are the following:
1. Step - You can create another step and connect your form to this new step (such as a custom thank you message).
2. Show a thank you message - show a default thank you message
3. Redirect to a campaign - sow another Adoric campaign
4. Spin lucky wheel and show step - read more about Spin to Win here.