Learn how to create a campaign that is triggered by users' page scroll
Scrolling boxes give you the ability to display campaigns to visitors that have just shown enough interest; by scrolling a certain amount of the page.
You can launch your scrolling box in less than a minute:
- Create a new campaign or enter an existing one
- Make sure the campaign is positioned as you wanted in 'POSITION' in left menu
- Go to 'Rules'-> select 'Page scroll'
- Select how you'd like the scroll to be measured; by % or px & how many
- Under 'Placement' select 'Specific pages' (leave it if you'd like the box to be global)
- Click the plus sign & add URLs that will display the box
- Don't forget to turn on the URL!
- Save & publish